Cilantro Mustard Dip, Marinade or Dressing
This is so versatile. It only takes a few minutes to whip up & you can use it as a marinade, dip or add a little water (cream) and thin it out as a sauce over veggies, fish, poultry, or meat.
We like it as a dip for our tenders & our veggies. Ranch is not the only dip people! You could use a bunch of chopped fresh cilantro too!! Just know, it will not have that bit of heat without the Cilantro Vitality Essential Oil, but it is a great way to sneak in more greens!!! Heck, you could do both!! If you skip the essential oil, you will need to add a shot of heat to balance it out.
· ½ cup Dijon mustard
· ½ cup mayonnaise (see my recipe here)
· 4 minced cloves garlic
· 2 tbs vinegar
· 1 teaspoon powdered Monk Sugar (optional, I generally don’t add a sweetener)
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· ½ teaspoon pepper
· 6 drops Cilantro Vitality Essential Oil
1. Dump all the ingredients in a small mason jar & shake well.
2. If you are new to cooking with essential oils >>> Welcome to the party!!! You may want to decrease your cilantro & add it to your taste. Essential oils are very strong & have a bit of heat.